Quantcast

Pages

Saturday 9 November 2013

I'm hooked on drugs says Lady Gaga ...That's no news Gaga.


Lady Gaga: I’m Hooked on Drugs
Image by: 
wenn.com
Hollyscoop has reported a drug confession from Lady Gaga.She is hooked on drugs. This is the same singer/songwriter of “Jewels N’ Drugs” and “Dope,” are you surprised?

Mother Monster had an arguably good reason, though, for getting extra cozy with Mary Jane, her drug of choice. After undergoing hip surgery earlier this year, the singer used weed to ease the pain; she eventually was smoking every waking moment during her recovery.
“I was just numbing, numbing, numbing myself then sleeping it off, then getting on stage, killing it in pain, then getting off and smoking, smoking, smoking, not knowing what pain was,” Gaga confessed to Attitude magazine.
The 28-year-old was candid about her dependency, saying it wasn’t easy to transition back to normalcy: “F*ck, if I know what hurts the most, you know? I would break the habit and it would sneak back in and I would break it and sneak back in.”

No comments:

Post a Comment