Quantcast

Pages

Friday 6 December 2013

QUOTES FROM A GREAT MAN: UNFORGETTABLE WORDS SPOKEN BY NELSON MANDELA THAT HELPED TO SHAPE THE CONTEMPORARY WORLD.


‘What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.’

‘If people can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite’.
‘I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear’.

‘Never, never and never again shall it be that this beautiful land will again experience the oppression of one by another’.
‘The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.’



‘Do not judge me by my successes, judge me by how many times I fell down and got back up again.’

‘If I had my time over I would do the same again. So would any man who dares call himself a man.’

‘There is no passion to be found playing small – in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.’

‘It always seems impossible until it is done.’

‘It is what we make out of what we have, not what we are given, that separates one person from another.’


‘For to be free is not merely to cast off one's chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others.’


No comments:

Post a Comment