Quantcast

Pages

Thursday 11 October 2012

TRIPLE TRACK RELEASE BY F,B.I - 'Calendar', 'ZoomZoom' and 'Entertainer'.

F.B.I


F.B.I drops TRIPLE SINGLES - 'Calendar', 'ZoomZoom' and 'Entertainer'

Today, the management of 10sTriNgZ are delighted to announce the release of triple singles by their artist F.B.I.

Real names 'David Ibukonoluwa Yayo', this 19 year old super talented artist with the ability of a supreme rapper has released 'Superfly', 'Life is music' which featured seasoned rapper Vector as well as the track 'Omo to Gbono', all tracks had massive online adoption.

Today, F.B.I is dropping 3 singles - 'Calendar', 'ZoomZoom' and 'Entertainer' produced by multi talented artist/producer Uzi_Quality.

Listen, Enjoy and Share.



F.B.I



F.B.I with Moses - ceo 10sTriNgZ label







F.B.I


No comments:

Post a Comment