Quantcast

Pages

Thursday 2 August 2012

V.E.C.T.O.R releases much acclaimed 2nd track 'TUWO' .



YSG Ent. PRESENTS VECTOR’s 2nd Track Off The "Bar-Racks" Project titled – ‘TUWO’ - the 2nd track off Vector's forth coming mix tape.

TUWO, the follow up to the critically acclaimed "Wasted" has the lyricist dropping sensual yet witty lines over Kelly Rowland's Motivation and Trey Songs' Heart Attack instrumentals.


 



TUWO Lyrics by V.E.C.T.O.R
She say she luv d way I beat I said yep! I gt anoda gist
I got the coochi knowledge too am your gynaecologist
He’s d truth- sexually faking isn’t my thing
U willing to get together I got the lubricated ring!
We could do IT where I keep the money call tha SAFE sex
Grab on ma pole VAULT? SAFE? yes?lol
Ur Past man wasn’t fresh did u say yes?
His ugliness was d height Ape Ex (Apex)
Me na give a-dam (ADAM) Whether or not u believe
Shorties with the ruff ryder now u could call her EVE
Hit her from d back different styles doing all sorts
Spray ma genes (jeans) all over her ass – bum shorts
Levis
V nice
I murder that thing! now I see flies!
Still I Wake her up like an alarm clock…hehe!
Alarm cock

(Beat change…)
“Oh boy story don change oh!hehe
I thought it was a one minute typa thing like friends with benefits and shiii but shit done changed now- unh! And I dnt think I’d b benefiting shii hahaha! Let’s go!”
Hey! Hey!!! E don change for me
Osha moh 2X – Ondun!!!

VERSE:
Am getting addicted to this girl now
And that’s not even feeling right
Use to think d feeling wasn’t deeper Bcos she did it right
she reminded me of ma lyrics
Huh! huh!! shorty tight
Now am tryna prevent the event of sorty fight
Cos I got another who would die for me
And I got another who would cry for me
And I still get the one wey dey try for me
Olanrewaju wait chill are u that horny?lol
Back wen Then u never ever knew love
When u couldn’t afford nuvo
They were laffing @ u tho
Oya te te ro #TUWO
(Repeat)

Situation stink like oh no
Got a man singing like oh on
Oh no!



No comments:

Post a Comment